Save Your Time
Don't have time to attend a live class? Consider taking one of our on-line classes, available 24-7.
Appraisal Summit & Expo, Las Vegas, October 30-November 1, 2013 at Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino.
- A Word From Your Lawyer: More on Appraiser Liability
- Adding Regression Support to the 1004
- FBI Fraud Update
- Adjustments in the Appraisal
- Where'd You Get That Number?
- Appraisers Under Fire: Still?
- 2014 USPAP Overview: What You Need to Know in January!
- Appraiser and AMC: (Un)holy Matrimony?
- New National Appraisal Regulations
- Fannie Mae Update
- What's Going on at the CFPB
- 14 hours Appraiser CE.
- Affordable: Rooms only $104 per night (no resort fee).
- Cost effective: Entire conference only $495 with reception, luncheons and breaks included.
- Connect: Meet peers, appraisal service providers, authors and political advisors.
- Learn: How to be a better appraiser and maintain your competitiveness.
Who should attend?
Appraisers, Regulators, AMC staff,and others interested in the future of appraisers and technology.
Invited Technology Presenters
- Dustin Harris, The Appraisers Coach
- Steven Harris, MC Top
- Rick Lifferth DataMaster
- Matt McHale, Global DMS
- Wayne Pugh, SFREP
- Shawn Telford, FNC
4 Pre-Summit Courses Continuing Education start on October 29-30.
Join "boots on the ground" appraisers from throughout the country in Las Vegas. Click here for details.